Tuesday, December 8, 2009
Wednesday, November 4, 2009
Wednesday, October 21, 2009
The guy in the picture is Chris Stewart. He does all kinds of broadcasting work for Alabama and is really great at his job. He has helped me so much and is so nice and funny. I hope that if I do get to do this job again that I get to work with him. Since this weekends game is Tennessee at Alabama I am sure that it will be fun in the booth. We will just have to wait and see whose team comes up with the win!!! The game is on Sunday on CSS so you should check it out!!
Friday, October 16, 2009
What do you think? Do they look alike?
Tuesday, October 13, 2009
and now to this, she is such a big girl and soon to be a big sister.
Reece is ready to welcome her baby brother Hayden, any day now. She is going to be the best big sister and Andy and I cannot wait to snuggle and sniff (you all should no that I love to sniff a baby's head, there is really nothing sweeter and I know it is weird.) this sweet baby boy. Tori and Doc we love you and are so happy to welcome your new baby boy!!! I promise, tons of pictures when he gets here!!
Monday, October 12, 2009
I forgot to take a picture at game 2: it was Lexington, KY to watch Tennessee take on Kentucky!
Friday, September 25, 2009
Well, when I say busy let me tell you what has been going on with the Broome family. I feel like I have not seen my sweet husband all week. I have had a game or practice all week long and that has seemed a bit stressful. Hopefully next week is not quite as busy (all of our games this week have been away in Anderson Co. Yuck! So I have not gotten home before 10pm) and I can actually get home to hang out and eat with Andy. I also have done some prepping for the upcoming thing, that I promise not to bring back up in this post until I can tell you what it is, but that has taken up some of my usually hang out time with Andy and I don't like that one bit.
At any rate I hope to be back here next week with some fun news, (there I go again) and some new and exciting posts. I still need to show you some pictures from the wedding that Andy and I were in back in August!!!! We had so much fun!!!
So until next week...
Tuesday, September 15, 2009
Thursday, September 10, 2009
Well, hopefully all these pictures today will make up for it. Julie took this with some help from a few other people I think. Back in August Andy and I, Chris and Julie, and Sarah and Colin threw a wedding shower for our dear friends Jeff and Emily who got married at the end of August (a post for another day). I am not going to lie. I was a bit worried about how we were going to pull of having 30ish people at our house. I think that it turned out really beautiful and I stressed way to much. Here are some pictures from the day!
Julie made this sign. She is so creative and it was perfect because our tiny driveway could not have fit all of the cars!!
Here is the happy couple. I love them!!!!
Here is the food. I was nervous that we would not have enough and it turned out we had tons of extra so some people got to go home with dinner for the next night!!!
These two are too cute. Chris and Julie.
We made the practice for their wedding day. It did not help, on their wedding day they tried to cut through the one layer of their cake that was not real. More on that later...
Emily with her dessert!
Thursday, September 3, 2009
Wednesday, August 26, 2009
Wednesday, August 19, 2009
Thursday, August 13, 2009
1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15-7:20ish
2. How do you like your steak? medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hangover (not the funniest movie of all times, but still funny)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Where to start, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Deadliest Catch, Ax Men, Real World/Road Rules anything, I am kind of a TV junkie
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? ON THE LAKE that is our dream
6. What did you have for breakfast? cereal
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian and fruit
8. What foods do you dislike? coconut I tell people I am allergic so I don't have to eat it
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
10. Favorite dressing? red wine vinegar and olive oil
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Chevy Tahoe, white
12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and a t-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? st john
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? on the lake
16. Favorite time of day? evenings
17. Where were you born? Norman, OK
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tennessee football, soccer, and basketball
19. Bird watcher? nope
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? depends on how much sleep I have had
21. Do you have any pets?yep, Laney (chocolate lab) and Nelly (miniature-spotted boxer)
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? not really
23. What did you want to be when you were little? doctor or lawyer
24. What is your best childhood memory? our summer evening walks that sometimes took us down to the neighborhood ice cream shop.
25. Are you a cat or dog person? dog. the only cat that I have loved was Pasta.
26. Are you married? yep I am Mrs. Andrew Broome and LOVE it!
27. Always wear your seat belt? yep, always
28. Been in a car accident? yes, 2 totaled my mom's car, and someone hit me and totaled my Range Rover (I miss that car)
29. Any pet peeves? Tags sticking out of people's shirts
30. Favorite Pizza Toppings? half cheese and half jalapenos
31. Favorite Flower? daisy
32. Favorite ice cream? coffee
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? chick fil a
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none
35. From whom did you get your last email? my hubby, how nice
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? old navy and jcrew
37. Do anything spontaneous lately? had a party at my house
38. Like your job? love it!
39. Broccoli? yes, but the hubs does not so we don't eat it much
40. What was your favorite vacation? honeymoon in st. john
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Andy and Jeff and Emily
42. What are you listening to right now? b97.5 at Connie's request-boo
43. What is your favorite color? green or yellow
44. How many tattoos do you have? none
45. Coffee Drinker? everyday- Andy and I love Starbucks
any further questions, feel free to ask :)
Tuesday, August 4, 2009
The pictures look better on her site, so hurry on over there...
Monday, August 3, 2009
Do you notice anything? Well it took me a minute too, but if you look closely they are matching exactly or as I put it, THEY ARE TWINS!!! They are both wearing Country Music Half Marathon shirts, khaki shorts, and Chacos! It was too funny. The best part was that they did not even notice until I said something. I made them take this picture as proof. These two, you can't take them anywhere! Love you Amy and Bill (Mom and Dad)!!!!
Friday, July 31, 2009
When we were on our way back to her house we always cross a train track. We were lucky enough to be the first car waiting for it to pass. I love in this video how she keeps looking back and forth (like a tennis match) and she is so in awe that she doesn't say much. I love when she says whooo when I ask her what the train says. She says in really quietly so you will have to listen. Without further ado.....
Tuesday, July 21, 2009
It is hard to imagine that it has been that long. What a great day it was, great weather, amazing family and friends, wonderful food and fabulous entertainment. The best part of this day 2 years ago was that I got to marry my best friend. I love him more and more each day and am so excited for our lifetime together. He is more than I ever could have imagined and I am truly the luckiest girl in the world. I love you Andy!!!
Friday, July 17, 2009
Since we were driving to the beach that day I did not have time to get him a cake and all that jazz. So it was a somewhat "quiet"(the restaurant we ate in was no so quiet) celebration and we had brownies for his dessert celebration!
The funny thing was that I took the brownies almost straight out of the oven and put the candles in and did not think anything of it. As you can see in the picture the candles were falling over. Andy is holding them up in one hand for this picture. The bottoms of the candles started to melt and left wax deep into the brownies. I thought it was kind of funny. Here he is fixing (getting the wax out) of his own birthday cake. I am a terrible wife, I know!!!!
Well, this year Andy's birthday fell on Father's Day. So we celebrated it also. Here is Bill opening some of his presents. Can you guess who this one is from?
Here is Amy and Bill dancing the night away. Too cute!
This is the view off of our back porch. So pretty. Andy took this picture.
This is how we spent our beach trip. This is why we go to the beach. To sit and read and listen to the ocean. As soon as we got in the car to go home we were both wishing that we were back at the beach doing this.
I think that this is my new favorite picture. For today anyhow. Both of us sitting side-by-side in the sand. We were probably reading, but mostly relaxing. Just what we needed.
The last day at the beach. Andy's parents and sister had headed back to the house. Andy and I watched a wedding happen just down from us. It was so sweet. The same thing happened to Andy and I on our honeymoon at St. John. It was nice to be at the beach and thinking of memories from our honeymoon.Well, this was the beach trip. It was so much fun, so relaxing and just what Andy and I needed. It was great to spend time with his family as everyone came and went on different days. I hope that you all got some time away from your "normal" days to get to relax.
Tuesday, July 14, 2009
Monday, July 13, 2009
Can you see it? Let me get you a little closer...
A few weeks ago I mentioned on a post about nesting. Well, Andy and I have two ferns that hang on our porch. You can see them above. Well a Robin had made a nest and laid some eggs in the nest and we were checking them daily to see if they had hatched. Well one morning I got up and the eggs had fallen out of the nest and some were broken on the porch. I called Andy to tell him the bad news. I was so sad. I thought that maybe one of the storms that came threw tossed them out of the nest, although we did see some feathers scattered. Well, thanks to our little visitor we now think we know what happened. This guy got our eggs. The worst part about thinking that this snake got the eggs is that this means that he has been to our house before, AND IS BACK! Eek! I do not like the sound of that.