Monday, August 3, 2009

Twins are all the rage

So I guess the cat is out of the bag now. We got news the week following Megan and Scott's wedding that our extended family is going to be growing by 2 in late December or early January. No, again it is not us! Hee hee hee. Andy's cousin (his mother's, sister's son) is going to become a dad for the first and second time. He, Rhys, and his lovely wife Jessica are expecting twins!!!! I am so excited for them. They will not find out what they are having until the end of this month. There are guesses aplenty on what the twins will be so feel free to give it your best shot!

The other day I was walking out of the grocery store with Reece and we ran into Andy's parents. Not unusual since we live very close to each other. We started talking and I started noticing the choice of outfits that they had on. I would like to note that this was a Wednesday so these two had been together all day long. Here they are...

Do you notice anything? Well it took me a minute too, but if you look closely they are matching exactly or as I put it, THEY ARE TWINS!!! They are both wearing Country Music Half Marathon shirts, khaki shorts, and Chacos! It was too funny. The best part was that they did not even notice until I said something. I made them take this picture as proof. These two, you can't take them anywhere! Love you Amy and Bill (Mom and Dad)!!!!

love always,

No comments: