Thursday, August 13, 2009

I have not posted in a while. I need to tell you about the shower we had at the house. It was totally cute. I will work on that tomorrow!! As for now... here you go...

1. What time did you get up this morning? 7:15-7:20ish
2. How do you like your steak? medium
3. What was the last film you saw at the cinema? The Hangover (not the funniest movie of all times, but still funny)
4. What is your favorite TV show? Where to start, Grey's Anatomy, Private Practice, Deadliest Catch, Ax Men, Real World/Road Rules anything, I am kind of a TV junkie
5. If you could live anywhere in the world where would it be? ON THE LAKE that is our dream
6. What did you have for breakfast? cereal
7. What is your favorite cuisine? Italian and fruit
8. What foods do you dislike? coconut I tell people I am allergic so I don't have to eat it
9. Favorite Place to Eat?
10. Favorite dressing? red wine vinegar and olive oil
11.What kind of vehicle do you drive? Chevy Tahoe, white
12. What are your favorite clothes? jeans and a t-shirt
13. Where would you visit if you had the chance? st john
14. Cup 1/2 empty or 1/2 full? 1/2 full
15. Where would you want to retire? on the lake
16. Favorite time of day? evenings
17. Where were you born? Norman, OK
18. What is your favorite sport to watch? Tennessee football, soccer, and basketball
19. Bird watcher? nope
20. Are you a morning person or a night person? depends on how much sleep I have had
21. Do you have any pets?yep, Laney (chocolate lab) and Nelly (miniature-spotted boxer)
22. Any new and exciting news you'd like to share? not really
23. What did you want to be when you were little? doctor or lawyer
24. What is your best childhood memory? our summer evening walks that sometimes took us down to the neighborhood ice cream shop.
25. Are you a cat or dog person? dog. the only cat that I have loved was Pasta.
26. Are you married? yep I am Mrs. Andrew Broome and LOVE it!
27. Always wear your seat belt? yep, always
28. Been in a car accident? yes, 2 totaled my mom's car, and someone hit me and totaled my Range Rover (I miss that car)
29. Any pet peeves? Tags sticking out of people's shirts
30. Favorite Pizza Toppings? half cheese and half jalapenos
31. Favorite Flower? daisy
32. Favorite ice cream? coffee
33. Favorite fast food restaurant? chick fil a
34. How many times did you fail your driver's test? none
35. From whom did you get your last email? my hubby, how nice
36. Which store would you choose to max out your credit card? old navy and jcrew
37. Do anything spontaneous lately? had a party at my house
38. Like your job? love it!
39. Broccoli? yes, but the hubs does not so we don't eat it much
40. What was your favorite vacation? honeymoon in st. john
41. Last person you went out to dinner with? Andy and Jeff and Emily
42. What are you listening to right now? b97.5 at Connie's request-boo
43. What is your favorite color? green or yellow
44. How many tattoos do you have? none
45. Coffee Drinker? everyday- Andy and I love Starbucks

any further questions, feel free to ask :)

No comments: