Wednesday, August 26, 2009

where have I gone...

Well, I have officially been the worst at blogging lately. Mostly I have been bad because I have been so busy. The season has started so that means that every afternoon of mine is spent at the soccer field or at a game. It makes the days long and I am usually exhausted when I get home, but I do have a blast with the girls. We had our first game last night. We played Powell and tied. The girls did not play very well last night so practice today should be interesting to say the least. I will try to post some more pictures up here. I still have to get the ones from the shower and the wedding is this weekend. Andy and I are really looking forward to it and have been getting ready for it for what seems like weeks now. It will be beautiful and so much fun. I promise to try and be better at blogging so you will know what in the world is going on with us! We love you all.

love always,

No comments: