Friday, July 31, 2009

Trains

I just realized that I have some stuff to update you on, but I have just been too L.A.Z.Y. and I am sorry for that. Here is one from yesterday. Andy and I kept Reece again yesterday (I know you are starting to think that this blog is for her and that she is ours. We just love her and kids do the funniest things, so here she is again!)

When we were on our way back to her house we always cross a train track. We were lucky enough to be the first car waiting for it to pass. I love in this video how she keeps looking back and forth (like a tennis match) and she is so in awe that she doesn't say much. I love when she says whooo when I ask her what the train says. She says in really quietly so you will have to listen. Without further ado.....

love always,

No comments: