Monday, July 6, 2009

Reece

So, once a week Andy and I get to take care of this little doll...
Is she not the cutest thing you have EVER seen. She is so much fun and SO good. She hardly ever cries and is happy and smiles all the time for me. We pick her up for daycare and bring her to our house where we play, feed her (sometimes we let her feed herself),give her a bath, get her pj's on and then we take her home to mom. This is so she has a chance to have some Mom time during the week while Dad is overseas. We love doing it more than I think that Tori enjoys a few moments off. It is so precious to get to spend time with her and let her get to know us.

Check out those curls, so cute!!

This is one that I got of the two of us. Not the best picture and I will work on that, but I love it all the same.

1 comment:

Becca said...

She looks just like Doc!!! She has gotten so big and beautiful!!