Thursday, September 10, 2009

POST 100 and a shower

Wow, this is the official 100th post!! I can't believe it. Andy and I have had a lot going on but I just have not had a chance to sit down and tell you guys all about it. I also have been terrible at taking pictures and have relied on other people to take them. That means that I don't have them exactly when I want them. Totally my fault and I will work on taking more myself. Promise!

Well, hopefully all these pictures today will make up for it. Julie took this with some help from a few other people I think. Back in August Andy and I, Chris and Julie, and Sarah and Colin threw a wedding shower for our dear friends Jeff and Emily who got married at the end of August (a post for another day). I am not going to lie. I was a bit worried about how we were going to pull of having 30ish people at our house. I think that it turned out really beautiful and I stressed way to much. Here are some pictures from the day!

Julie made this sign. She is so creative and it was perfect because our tiny driveway could not have fit all of the cars!!

Here is the happy couple. I love them!!!!
The fab four! Ha, can you tell we do P90X!

This is Colin and Sarah, two of the hosts!

These guys should get host credit. This is Amy and Bill (aka Amy and Bob). They saved the day when I forgot to make the salad and ran home for more watermelon. I don't know how I would have made it without you. Amy was also so much help in the planning process. Maybe she should become a party planner!!!!


Here is the food. I was nervous that we would not have enough and it turned out we had tons of extra so some people got to go home with dinner for the next night!!!

People enjoying dinner!

Emily (bride-to-be), Me and Julie! I really like this one!


These two are too cute. Chris and Julie.

I just love this picture of Jeff.


The dessert. Sarah got the cake from Rita's and it looked just like the invitation. It was beautiful and so good! The thumbprint cookies are Emily's favorite and a must at the party. I think she at all of them. Just kidding, Em!



We made the practice for their wedding day. It did not help, on their wedding day they tried to cut through the one layer of their cake that was not real. More on that later...


Emily with her dessert!


The whole crew watching Jeff and Emily open presents!


The sweet couple. Thank you so much for allowing us to celebrate you. Andy and I treasure your friendship and love you guys!!! Hopefully we can have more parties in the future, now that I know that we will all fit! Ha!


love always,

No comments: