Monday, October 12, 2009

i went missing, i know

So sorry for the long delay in posting, and I hate to keep saying it but I have been B.U.S.Y! I am still working my normal 8-5 job, and then coaching in the afternoons. I thought that last year I was busy doing that and did not think that I could add anything to my plate, but I did.
I was called a few weeks ago to see if I would be interested in doing some broadcasting. Now, this is totally something that is Kara's department and not mine but I thought that it would be a great experience so I agreed to do it. It is 5 Sunday SEC Women's Soccer games so it is talking about something that I am totally passionate about. Soccer, women's soccer and the SEC. I have already done three games and have two left. I am tired, but it has been so much fun and I have learned so much. I have been busy prepping during the week for the upcoming game, and watching film of the teams, and learning on a smaller scale of what Kara does for her espn gig.

Here are some picture of where I have been. Can you figure out where? Think SEC!
Here is game 1:

I forgot to take a picture at game 2: it was Lexington, KY to watch Tennessee take on Kentucky!

Game 3:

love always,

1 comment:

Freeman said...

Come and visit next time you are in Athens, Finley Jane and I would love to see you!