Wednesday, October 21, 2009

Job #3

I tease Andy all the time that I have 3 jobs. It is sort of true and sort of not true. I work my regular job everyday (the one that causes me to be in the office), then after that job I head on over to either soccer practice or a game (this job only lasts 3 months so is it really job #2, I'm not sure), then recently on the weekends I have been leaving my sweet, sweet husband and traveling all over the south to SEC Women's College Soccer Games. I get to commentate the games and it is so much fun. That is part of the reason that it does not really feel like a job, I love doing it and I get to watch really awesome soccer games. The travel can be tough and I don't really like being away from Andy, but it is only for 5 weekends and my last one is this weekend. I will be traveling to Alabama to watch Tennessee take on Alabama in Tuscaloosa. I am excited, relieved, happy and little bit sad. I am excited to go and do the job itself, did I tell you that it is so much fun! Relieved that it is almost over and I will get to spend some weekends at home. Happy that I can see Andy more on the weekends. Sad because it is almost over and I am not sure that I am ready for it to be almost over. At any rate, all things come to an end and I am not sure that I will be asked to do this again. If I don't, I am okay with that, it was so much fun and a wonderful experience. I was very lucky to get this job, even if it doesn't always feel like work...did I mention that I had SO MUCH FUN!!!


So that I don't have to send you away without a picture, this is what I look like at my job #3 if you have not seen me on TV.

The guy in the picture is Chris Stewart. He does all kinds of broadcasting work for Alabama and is really great at his job. He has helped me so much and is so nice and funny. I hope that if I do get to do this job again that I get to work with him. Since this weekends game is Tennessee at Alabama I am sure that it will be fun in the booth. We will just have to wait and see whose team comes up with the win!!! The game is on Sunday on CSS so you should check it out!!

love always,

1 comment:

Holland said...

How cool!!! Hope you guys are doing well!