Tuesday, January 19, 2010

Mr. and Mrs. Collier

So, Andy and I have some really good friends named Jeff and Emily. We talk about them a lot to other people and often I find myself saying, "oh you know Emily/Jeff of Jeff and Emily!" We spend a lot of time with them and love them both to pieces. I won't even mention that Jeff was never officially invited to our wedding (a mistake that was completely and totally my fault and I take full responsibility) and Andy and I were both in their wedding. I in no way feel guilty about this. (Okay that was a total lie and I will probably feel guilty about not having Jeff at our wedding until the day I die! You always have that one big wedding mistake don't you!)

At any rate, we love the Colliers and truly treasure their friendship. They always talk about how they are never on the blog and I feel bad about that so I wanted to introduce our friends. So without further ado here are our friends, meet Jeff and Emily!






Andy and Jeff were in the finals of their Fantasy Football league and to make the finals more interesting they decided that the loser had to grow a mustache. Guess who lost!! This is my favorite picture of Jeff ever!

love always,

No comments: