Thursday, May 28, 2009

Happy Birthday...

AMY!!!

Today, May 28th Amy (Andy's mother) is having a birthday. It is so much fun to get to celebrate with her. Tonight I think that we are going to try to go and have a picnic at the trial gardens down at UT. We will see if the weather permits. Amy does so much for all of us so it is nice to have a day to get to celebrate her. She loves us (all her kids, her husband, parents, extended family and friends) so well and we are so lucky to have her in our life.
Amy, I hope you know how much you mean to us. We are so proud of you for all of the accomplishments that you have made, including your loving and kind family. We appreciate all of your love and support, I know we don't tell you that enough. Your kind heart is felt by so many people and I hope that today you can feel that love surrounding you. We love you more than you know. Thank you for being you.

I asked Amy a few birthday questions so those of you who do not have the pleasure of knowing Amy as well as I do can have a little better idea of who Amy is. She is too cute!!! Here we go!
Where were you born? Ft. Sanders Hospital, the same hospital where 3 of our 4 children were born.. Andy is a Memphis baby - that explains his rhythm and love of the blues!!

What was your favorite birthday and why?
All of my birthdays are special because I get to be with family & friends, but my 40th was extra special because my girlfriends met at my Mom's house and did head stands, cartwheels, etc. Gigi and Meme threw a great party!!

If you could be anywhere on your birthday where would you be?
At the Trial Gardens (Univ. of Tenn.) having a picnic with my family or St. John

What is your favorite birthday cake?
Hard one to answer, as I love so many kinds of cake, but probably chocolate with white icing.

What is your favorite color?
Yellow

What is one thing that you can’t help but splurge on?
Pedicures!!

What is your favorite restaurant?
Tomato Head

What is your favorite word?
Joy

What is your least favorite word?
puke

What famous person do you most resemble?
Dolly Parton - Ha!!!

What is your biggest pet peeve?
Cans of soda , that have only been partially drunken(is that a word?!?)

What three possessions do you value most?
My wedding ring, my car, my camera

What three non-material possessions do you value most?
my family, my health, my friends

What is your favorite thing to do on the weekend?
Eat pancakes with Bill (He makes the best pancakes!!)

Who is your favorite daughter-in-law? Ha! Just kidding you don’t have to answer that one!!!
I love both of my daughter-in-laws and feel very blessed to have them in our family..Love you, Cameron and Danielle!!

We love you Amy and hope that you have a very HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!!

love always,
Cameron and Andy

1 comment:

Jules said...

Mrs. Broome!!! Of course!! I was thinking of a good guess...

Happy Birthday, Mrs. Broome! We hope it is fabulous!!