Friday, March 6, 2009

TGIF

Well, am I happy that today if Friday! The week is over and I get to enjoy the weekend... kind of. We do have to run *gulp* 17 miles tomorrow and I am nervous. That is a long way, but I know that with Andy and with Andy's dad, Bill, I will make it.
The best news is that tonight I get to watch Reece!! I am so pumped and get so excited when Tori calls me in for baby-sitting backup. I love that kid and she is just so darn cute. I will have to take some pictures to show my bloging viewers next week.
Well, I am off for the lovely weekend and hope that the weather will continue to stay warm at least until my run is over. Pray for no rain and cool temps.
I spoke with Andy's mom, Amy, yesterday and when this whole marathon thing is over I promise to do a lot less talking about running. Since Andy's whole family is running it all we seem to talk about when we get together is running. We make a pack to be more conscious about not mentioning running until asked. It just really is our life right now. Apparently our extended family is a bit sick of hearing about it. Hee hee hee, just two more months. I hope I make it!!!!

Later!

No comments: