Friday, March 20, 2009

Tired

I am tired. Not sleepy but just tired. My body is sore and my mind needs rest. Last night was wonderful for so many reasons. I was finished with my run by 5:45 and didn't have my regular Thursday night class. Most of the time I would take this occasion to rush home and fix my sweet, darling husband a meal made from scratch with tons of LOVE. Not last night, I rushed home to shower and put on my favorite sweat pants and called in a pizza. Then I rushed out to pick it up, you know pizza always seems cheaper *ahem* more inexpensive, when we pick it up. Anyway came home added a salad to the mix, sat on the couch with the previously mentioned sweet, darling husband and chowed down on some pizza. We finished dinner off with some yummy Chocolate Irish Cream Cupcakes with Vanilla/Coffee Icing that I made for our St. Patrick's Day dinner and were leftover. (It was the only Irish thing we had that day and I felt like we needed to represent our heritage somehow. Remind me to fix them for you sometime if you like Bailey's Irish Cream and a hint of Coffee!!!) We then sat down on the couch and watched our favorite Thursday night TV. I love Thursday night TV. Andy has the Office, I have Grey's then we split between Private Practice and ER (sadly only 2 more new shows..boo!) and much to Andy's love the NCAA tournament was on as well. We were in heaven, spending time together. I love that man! This weekend will be filled with a short, long run and two flag football games, time with my hubby and REST! I can't wait!! Hope that you all have a lovely weekend!!!!

1 comment:

The Smiths said...

So sweet of you to keep up with us through our blog. The girls and I are in Knoxville right now; maybe we will see you around. You and your hubby are a cute couple.