Friday, December 12, 2008

the Golden Cloggers

Today on my lunch break I drove on over to CSPC (our church) to watch a performance. Now this was not just any performance, this was the Golden Cloggers. I told you how Andy and I went over to Meme's house on Monday for my sewing lesson. Well as we were cleaning up in the kitchen I noticed on her calendar that she was going to be preforming on Friday at CSPC. I told her that since it was so close to my office and because I have never seen her clog that I wanted to come and watch. So that is what I did. They were performing for a senior (and I don't mean in high school) Sunday School Class that is at the church. I got there a bit early so I stood in the back until it was time for her to perform. You know what is awesome about the clogging group... both Meme (Andy's mother's mother) and Gigi (Andy's father's mother) are in the group. I have seen Gigi clog a couple of times, but Meme always had some reason why she was not there on those days. So today I got to see them both clog, side by side. I was not disappointed. The group is so much fun and you can really tell that they all love to clog. I keep telling them that they will need to teach me how to do it. I will have to put that on the list of things for them to teach me. Sewing, crocheting and now clogging. I will be a well rounded person when this is all over!!! Here are some pictures from today. I love these women!!!
This is an action shot. For some reason the picture came out dark so that is why it turned out so bad.

This is post show. They are just the cutest.

Me with Andy's sweet, sweet grandmothers. I look like a giant, I know. They are both just so tiny! I love you Gigi and Meme!

2 comments:

Jules said...

Cam - your blog is booming!! I love the updates. This one is soooo cute. My favorite is the last picture of you three... A perfect picture. Hope all is well!

Emilycpoe said...

I fully expect you to learn how to clog....and then to teach me!!!!