Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Bye 2008

hello 2009... Hard to believe that this is the last day of 2008. Where did the year go? It seems now that I am an adult and a working woman that they years just slip by quickly. I seemed like just a few weeks ago I was just learning to adjust from 2007 to 2008 and now we are on to 2009. It has been a fun year and a lot of exciting this happened and I learned a lot. I hope that 2009 is filled with more learning and more growing.
I am just going to put this out there because I think that it will hold me more accountable and I am not very good with asking for accountability so here goes. Andy and I officially started training for a marathon. We ran 3 miles to start off the training and will run 8 by the end of this week. I love training with Andy. I am not a good running partner but he puts up with me and makes me better. Only one of the million reasons that I love him. This will be a test for us. A test of our abilities to push ourselves even when we don't want to, a test of how strong we are physically and especially mentally, and the best part is that we are doing this together. So when you see someone out running in the next oh 5 months, say a prayer for Andy and I. You might just see us out there.
The race will be at the beginning of May and it looks like most of Andy's family will be doing some part of the race. Some will do the 1/2 marathon and some will do the full and it will be fun no matter what or at least it will be at the beginning. I am looking forward to how great I will feel, when at the end I can look back at all of my hard work. So wish us luck...

1 comment:

Shannon said...

Hey Cameron! So glad you found me! Congrats on starting to train for a marathon...I have done 3 half-marathons and have always said I'd do the full ONE day. Good Luck! You will do great!
Shannon