Friday, October 17, 2008

I am a Railsplitter!!!!


Well, not really but my brother-in-law is. Andy and I are heading up to Harrogate, TN to the LMU campus tomorrow because Jeff is getting is WHITE COAT!!! Jeff is in DO school (medical school) at LUM and we are so proud of him. We are so happy that we will have another doctor in the family (currently we have 3) that will be able to take care of us so we won't have to go to our "real" (read that not family) doctors. We are so blessed to have such a wonderful family and all of us will be heading up there to celebrate Jeff's accomplishments!!! The picture is of Jeff and his sweet wife, Danielle! We were in Sundance, UT and were headed up the ski slopes to do some Mountain Biking. This picture was taken pre-crash... I will leave it at that.
After we go up there we will head on to the game. We will see what UT will produce, and yes, I am a Volunteer!!! I bleed ORANGE!!!! GO VOLS!!!!

No comments: