Wednesday, October 22, 2008

the winner is...


To be honest, we have not had the contest yet. But bring it on! On Thursday Andy and I will be competing in a pumpkin carving contest. (let's just call it the First Annual Pumpkin Carving Contest- I will try to come up with a better name later!) There are only 4 of us in this contest and if you know Jeff and Emily and you know Andy and I, then you understand why there might just be blood involved... hahaha. Andy and I are very competitive (I think that is the understatement of the year) and Jeff and Emily are as well so to pit us all against each other might just not be the best idea ever, but we are sure to have a blast. Usually we do boys v. girls because there is nothing better when girls get the best of the boys, plus Emily and I make a great team and it is fun to trash talk the guys. This time, however, it will be Andy and me v. Emily and Jeff. The gloves are off and they are going down... I can't tell you what Andy and I have in store for our pumpkins, but I will just tell you now that we will not loose.

The contest will be on Thursday, we though fitting since Auburn is also playing (Andy and Emily both went to Auburn and let's just say that Emily kind of likes Auburn Football, just a little!) so we thought that it would be fun to watch the game and carve our pumpkins at the same time. I will keep you posted on who the winner of the carving is and I will take some pictures of the finished pumpkins.

3 comments:

Emilycpoe said...

ummm...i'm pretty sure that I am the clear-cut winner....at least I should be for spending 3+ hours on my masterpiece pumpkin, while the rest of you amateurs did the "easy" level patterns....

Cameron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Cameron said...

Yeah, yeah, yeah... we will leave it to our adoring fans to decide. You did do a good job and I am very proud. I would have given up on that one I think after punching all of the holes...