Friday, July 25, 2008

Night under the stars


Well, yesterday Andy cut the grass and to be helpful I went out there (I know, I know hard to believe that I would help do yard work) and picked up the sticks from the blustery storms that we have had (they only list like 5-7 minutes). I got quite a few and Andy told me to throw them over the fence into the backyard and he would burn them later. So last night we sat outside on our patio and Andy built a fire in the little fireplace thingy that we have "borrowed" from his parents. I was a lovely evening and I didn't want it to end. The temperature was wonderful (I don't like to be cold) and with the exception of the smoke blowing in my face at one point I could have stayed out there forever. I hope that all of you get a chance to spend some time with the ones that you love!!!

No comments: