Monday, April 13, 2009

Weekend of Showers!!!

Wow, what a weekend! Here goes anther weekend recap!
Friday: Breakfast with my roommate from college. She came all the way down from New York and I got to hang out with her a bit. Don't worry B, I will not mention your speeding ticket!
Lunch: With one of my now old high school girls, Laurel. She is attending Christian Brother's in Memphis and Andy and I miss her tons.
Dinner: We helped throw a shower for our dear friends Chris and Julie. They are getting hitched on May 16th and we gave them a party. Tons of fun, tons of people.

Saturday: Morning: RAN 22 MILES!!!!!!
Lunch: Shower for Megan. She and Scotty-poo are getting married June 13th and some friends wanted to honor Meg. She got some really nice presents. I missed the beginning due to my run but it was a really pretty shower.
Dinner part 1: Easter dinner with Gigi and Granddaddy, oh and the rest of the fam (aunts, uncles, cousins and all) at Buddy's! Great company, great food and great costumes, thanks to Andy's dad. He got everyone bunny ears! Not sure where I put mine?????
Dinner part 2: Baby shower thrown by Chris and Julie (from Friday night) for Hunter and Emily. Hunt and Em are expecting their first baby boy on June 2nd. Baby Liam will be here soon. Andy and I got to feel him kick for the first time on Saturday. It was so cool and so strange!!! We can't wait to meet this sweet baby boy!

Sunday: Church with the family (Andy's that is) and then brunch at their house. Another morning of great food and great company.
The afternoon was filled with cleaning the house, and sleeping through the Masters. I woke up just in time to see Tiger lose at that was a bummer. Good thing that I don't really like golf all that much.

You can see the weekend was wild. We had so much fun because we got to hang out with our dear friends and family. What more could you ask for? Oh, probably me remembering to take my camera with me. I have to get that thing back from Andy... Love to you all!!!

No comments: