Wednesday, April 8, 2009

In Love

So, I have told you all before that my lovely, sweet, and beautiful sister (in-law) is getting married in June. We are so excited and love, love , love her future husband and our future brother. They are so cute together! If you ever want a really good laugh you need to challenge them to some sort of a game, horseshoes or cornhole are the best!
Well, the two of them have been dating for some time and are sweetly affectionate. I must say that we have never seen them kiss, well most of us that is, UNTIL NOW. I am presenting to you Megan and Scott's engagement pictures....

http://jennieandrewsphoto.blogspot.com/2009/04/cowboy-boots-pick-up-trucks-barns-and.html

They had these pictures taken on Sunday (before the weather decided that it wanted to be winter again, grrrrr) by a photographer called Jennie Andrews. She did a wonderful job and captured them so beautifully. I can't wait until the wedding day pictures come back. Of course we need to have the wedding day first. At any rate, I love you Megan and Scott and we are looking forward to a lifetime of memories together!!!!!

1 comment:

Becca said...

Cameron!!! Thank you so much! I love your posts, you are so funny! I'm so excited for Megan! Her engagement photo's were beautiful!