Wednesday, April 22, 2009

Hump Day

Wednesday! Not much is going on with Andy and I. I was hoping that I would have some pictures from the weekend but I am still waiting on those. One of my dear friends got married this past weekend, Rachel Sanders! Her sister and I were talking and she said that someone told her that Rachel was glowing all day. She really was. So beautiful and the weather was perfect even though everything happened inside. I can't wait to share the pictures. One funny thing did happen. Jason, the groom, had his nephew at the wedding who is 6 months old. He was crying during the reception and I got to hold him and quiet him down. I guess I did such a good job that when he started crying later on his mother handed him to me and said, "Here you try!" Well not only did I get him quiet, but he fell right to sleep. So there Andy and I are with this totally cute sleeping baby. After a little while Andy told me that he was going to go home because he was exhausted from the day (12 mile run and cutting the grass were among some of the things that he did that day!) and I said, "Okay see you at home!" To which her replied, "Please don't bring HIM home with you!" and pointed to the baby. So funny, but that kid was totally steal-able. He was such a good and happy baby. Don't worry, I gave him back. As soon as I get some pictures I will post them. Love to you all!

No comments: