Friday, February 13, 2009

My long lost blog...

Where have I been hiding lately you ask. In Knoxville, mostly on the road running my little heart out. I feel like that is all we do, schedule our lives around running. We both knew that this training for the Cincy Marathon was going to be time consuming but holy cow! We are really enjoying the training (with the exception of the 9 mile run that we had last weekend where I just about started crying and Andy had no idea what to do with me. I got over it and finished the run, but it was probably the hardest run that we have done to date.) and are enjoying getting to spend time together. We are running 14 miles this Saturday, *gulp* that is tomorrow. So keep us in your thoughts and prayers as you go about your day!
I would like to give out a shout out (she has yet to give me one on TV and if only you knew how many times I have asked her to) my roomie from college. Kara will be turning 28 on Sat. Yes, she is a Valentines Baby! I am sure that her really sweet husband, Damien, had wonderful plans for her. I hope he knows not to get her a box of chocolate, she hates it and has gotten more of them in her life than I think that she knows what to do with. At any rate here you go Kara, just picture me singing this to you in my exceptional singing voice. And you guys did not know that I could sing...


Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday Dear Kara,

Happy Birthday to you!


I love you and miss you. I wish that you lived closer. I am still pushing for your off season home to be in K-town and always will. Have a happy birthday!!!!