Friday, May 30, 2008

Finally Friday!!!!




So yeah, it is finally Friday! This means that Andy and I get to do what we love best this weekend. We are headed to the lake. One of our very favorite places to be is on the lake. I always refer to us as "lake babies" because we would much rather be on the lake than anywhere else. We went down last weekend to his grandmother's (Hi Meme!) lake house. We were the only people down there and I could not get over how peaceful it was. We hopped onto some rafts and tied ourselves to the red pole and just hung out (well, I slept, but who is surprised at that...no one, that is what I thought) and played with Laney. Our other favorite thing to do on the lake is the 4-man. Andy does not like that I call it that but that is what it is... a 4-man tube. It belongs to our dear friend, Chris Connell. It is the coolest tube that I have ever been on mostly because when I sit in one of the middle seat it is nearly impossible to fall out of it and you still get to go on a really fun ride. Here are some pictures to give you the full effect. We are headed out to the lake this weekend with Chris and some of our friends. The 4-man is on the DL so we have a stand in 2-man tube for now, but I am sure that we will have tons of fun no matter what!!! I hope that you all have a wonderful weekend and that you get to have fun!!!! See you next week!!!

No comments: