Friday, May 9, 2008

all about me (well not too much!)


I just turned 27 years old last week and had one of the best birthdays ever! Andy kept saying I don't think that this birthday is ever going to end. We got to celebrate the day for over a week! Thank you everyone!!! The last celebration that we had was dinner with Gigi and Granddaddy! They are two of the sweet grandparents that was part of the marriage deal. My grandparents have both passed away so I feel so lucky to have more awesome grandparents. Gigi and Granddaddy took Andy and me (thanks Mom!) out to dinner and mentioned that they had been reading this blog (Hi Gigi and Granddaddy!) but that I had not filled out my profile and they wanted to know a little bit more about me. So here we go....


4 Jobs that I have had...

1. Teaching assistant at the Knoxville Arts and Fine Crafts Center (loved it!)

2. I am not sure what I was called but I worked at Ladies Choice Fitness Center (hated it!)

3. Case Manager doing in home care for foster and juvenile justice kids, Foothills Care! (loved it!)

4. Executive Assistant for Edsouth!


4 Movies I can watch over and over...

1. Notting Hill

2. Drop Dead Fred

3. Annie

4. Moulin Rouge


4 Places that I have lived...

1. Norman, Oklahoma

2. All over Italy for 2 summers

3. Atlanta, Georgia

4. Knoxville, Tennessee


4 TV shows that I love...

1. anything on MTV (the Hills, RW, RWRR, Rob and Big, Run's House, etc)

2. Grey's Anatomy

3. Lost

4. Deadliest Catch

5. Any reality on Bravo! (I know that was 5 but I love TV, just ask my husband!)


4 Places that I have vacationed...

1. Fripp Island (the best beach in SC by far!!!)

2. St. John (best place on the planet by far!!!)

3. Breckenridge, CO (best place to ski- thank you Sander's family)

4. Meme's Lake house (best place in Knoxville by far!!!)

5. Gigi and Graddaddy's Mountain House (I know again with the 5, but this place is awesome!)


4 Places I would rather be...

1-5. see above for answers


What color are your socks right now? white

What are you listening to right now? computer typing

What was the last thing that you ate? yogurt with granola

Can you drive a stick shift? yes

If you were a crayon, what color would you be? blue/green

Last person you spoke to on the phone? husband

How old are you today? 27

Favorite drink? milk

Have you ever dyed your hair? nope

Pets? Laney and Nelly

Favorite food? chicken

Last movie you watched? Juno

Favorite Day of the year? Now, July 21st!

What was your favorite toy as a child? Cabbage patch kids

What is your favorite season? Summer

Hugs or kisses? Hugs


Got any more questions for me?







No comments: