Friday, May 23, 2008

'Tis the season!!!

Andy and I have had a very busy year thus far. Since our wedding last July we have been to 6 (2 in 2007 and 4 so far in 2008) weddings and have a few more this summer. Our wedding was such a wonderful experience and it is so beautiful to see our friends beginning their married life together. I can honestly say that I love being married and Andy is my perfect match. Our love just continues to grow stronger everyday and we are so excited to see the same love grow with all of our friends and family.
The weddings that we have been to and will go to this year have been all over the country: Knoxville, TN; Sacramento, CA; Birmingham, AL; Atlanta, GA; and Blowing Rock, NC. It is also a great time for Andy and I to catch up with friends that we do not get to see as frequently as we would like. So here is to all the newly married couples of 2008...





4/5/08: Zach and Natalie...http://503photography.blogspot.com/2008/04/please-forgive-me.html
(the photographer who took these pictures is amazing!!!)


4/12/08: Kara and Damien...






















4/26/08: Clay and Reagan...






















5/17/08: Sarah and Jason..
(picture to come)





6/21/08: Rhys and Jessica
(wedding to happen and pictures to follow)





There are more after this but this is a start. I will update you all with pictures so you will see each couple on their special day!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kara looks just beautiful!!! Thanks for including the pics. I think I have moved from the season of weddings to the season of babies. Just this week, three of my friends had babies. No rush:)