Thursday, May 20, 2010

Grandmothers!

Last week, we had the pleasure of going and watching our two favorite grandmothers do what they do best... CLOG! Gigi and Meme (from left to right) are so cute! It was amazing. I am always so proud of these two. They are amazingly active and we are so lucky to have them in our lives. We love you guys more than you know! Thank you for always making us feel special and loved. Here is the group in attendance. I think that our group alone made up half of the audience! Usually they clog for senior group and other church groups. On this day it was the Senior Group at a local church (Meme's church) and I am not sure what the other audience members thought when our group arrived. We loved being there!
Just so you will know that Megan was there too. Somehow she missed the group picture, but she was there with her cute hubs, Scotty!


Here is the whole group. I think they were missing one person on this day but it was still great. It is always a treat to watch the Goldencloggers! Plus I LOVE that Gigi and Meme are not only on the front row, but also that they are right beside each other!


This is one of their numbers. Yes, they have costume changes. This was one of 3 changes that day. They also had visors with "T" on them when they danced to Rocky Top and a red boa for another number!!!


Here is a close up of the cat costume!



Here is one last picture of the whole group for the grand finale! Going to watch them makes me think I need to take lessons and learn to clog!


I have been trying for days to get some of the other video's that I took to come up on blogger. Grrr, for whatever reason it will not let me. I was able to get their opening number to come up. Once I figure this whole thing out I will work on getting the others up. They are awesome!! So without further ado... Gigi, Meme and the Goldencloggers!!!

love always,

2 comments:

The Goodman Family said...

I just found your blog, yay! How cute are the cloggers!! Looks like fun!

Freeman said...

I am going to have to search for a picture of me back in my clogging days!