Wednesday, April 21, 2010

baby feaver...

These two I have shown you before. This is Hayden (6 months, 22 lbs) and Reece (2.5 years). Andy and I just love these two to pieces. We had a Welcome Home party for Doc this weekend at the Cove. He was so surprised and the party was a success! Andy and I were put in charge of entertaining Reece, since her parents would be meeting and greeting and there is water close by. She is just getting so big. Andy commented after the party that he forgets that you can have a conversation with her. At one point we took Reece up to the playground to swing. Andy was pushing her and he said to her, "You are getting tired aren't you?" He pushed her and as she came back so turned to him and said, "No, I'm not!" It is easy to forget that she knows exactly what we are saying. Too cute and for the record, she was exhausted! What child will admit to being tired! Here is a cute picture that I got of the two kiddos while we were at the party. Reece is such a sweet big sister!
Doesn't this cutie have the best dimples ever? I hope that our kids get some dimples like this. She belongs to a sweet friend of mine from high school, Staci and her hubs Ben. This is Hadley Joy and there could not be a more fitting name. She is such a joy! Hardly cries and totally lets me hold her to my hearts content.

This little one is Emery. If you remember I posted on her a long time ago when she was born, eight weeks early to our dear friends Seth and Katie. She was so tiny and small, but look at her now. Those cheeks kill me. I am always telling her mama how they just make me want to smooch all over them. She is so sweet and has the tiniest little squeak of a voice. The dress, I have to mention, is one that her sweet mama wore when she was small. I love a babe is a smocked dress!!! Gotta love baby fever and for the record, we are NOT preggers!!!!!
love always,

No comments: