Monday, June 23, 2008

Someone is 28!!!!

I know that Andy is going to kill me when he sees this post, but it is a risk that I am willing to take. June 21st is one of my favorite days because this is the day that Andy and I are no longer the same age and I can go back to teasing him about how old he is. Andy turned 28 on Saturday and I just wanted to write this to tell him HAPPY BIRTHDAY and that I love him.



10 (I can come up with more but I don't want to bore you!) Reasons I Love Him...



1. His loyalty. I have never met a human as loyal as Andy.


2. His patience. If you know me then you can only imagine that he is the most patient man on earth.

3. His love for me. No matter what I do or what I say I know that he will love me forever just how I am.

4. He is so funny and makes me laugh all the time.


5. His calmness. He calms me down when I don't think that it is possible, and he never loses his temper.


6. He can't say no. It drives me crazy sometimes but he would do anything for anyone and I love him for it.


7. He can fix anything. I mean anything and you don't even have to ask him. I will just come home and it is done.


8. He listens well. Sometimes I think that he never hears me, but he does and I usually realize this when he surprises me when I least expect it.


9. He will kill bugs for me. He deals with my skittishness (is that even a word) towards bugs and only tells me that I am acting silly some of the time.

10. He is just so dang HOT! He still makes my heart skip when he comes into the room.



I love you Andy even though I know you will hate this post and will tell me that how silly I am later and will probably ask me to take it down. You are the best husband (I know you already know that) in the world and I am so proud to be your wife. I hope that you had a wonderful birthday!!!! XXOO



Cam

1 comment:

Holland said...

Awwww, that is so sweet!