Monday, June 16, 2008

Happy Father's Day

I just wanted to say Happy Father's Day to Bill and Granddaddy! I hope that your day was filled with fun and happiness! Andy and I got to spend the day going to church and having lunch with his father Bill aka "Dad". He is wonderful. We then went home to gather our things and head down to the lake with the family, minus Cally. She of off traveling the world. She just returned from Guatemala, and is currently in London and then heading to Spain. She is the traveler of the family...we miss you Cal!!! We had a blast at the lake and Bill, Andy and I got to ski. I love watching Andy ski. It is so smooth. Although I do get a bit jealous, but I have to remind myself that he has been skiing now for 25 years or something. We had a wonderful dinner on the porch looking out over our favorite lake, Melton Hill. I fear that we will get a lot more boat traffic on the lake as Hardin Valley is developed but that is neither here nor there right now. At any rate, back to the Father's Day. I ended with a wonderful evening back at the house watching TV together on the couch. My favorite way to spend an evening. I hope that all the father's out there had a wonderful day!!!! A post is never good without a picture so here are some from out wedding with our favorite fathers, Bill aka "Dad" and Bill aka "Granddaddy". I love both of these pictures as it shows the joy and happiness of the day. It was a great start to a great lifetime together.

No comments: