Tuesday, September 7, 2010

A Nashville Wedding

I didn't tell you this before but I flew out of Nashville on my trip to see Kara. So when I returned on that Wednesday from Nashville, I knew that on Saturday I was just going to be turning around and heading right back for an AMAZING wedding reception.

This buddy of mine, Sharon, joined me on the adventure to Nashville, TN to see our good friend and celebrate his wedding. He and his now wife got married the night before at a farm in TN with only their parents present. I really thought about crashing but instead I got all the details when I saw them at the reception.
Here is the OH-SO-HAPPY couple. Jamaal adores Brooke, and I don't blame him. She is so nice. The first time that I met her was at Andy and my wedding. I loved her then and I still love her. I really just love that J loves her so much and that makes me SO happy. Don't you just love his cheesy grin. He did this all night and almost ruined most of my pictures, love you J!
They held the reception behind this old car repair shop- turned blue jean maker. It was really cool. They had a RV pull in that makes the best chicken and fish tacos you have ever had. They were unbelievable.


Then they had another mini-RV that had old fashion popsicles and ice cream. So yummy!


I was so happy to get to see these two and especially Brooke. (When I flew out to CT I stayed the night with J, so we had all ready caught up on everything, but I was dying to see Brooke.) Does she look familiar, well she is a model and sometimes when I turn on my computer she pops up on my screen. She models clothes and it is so fun to play the I-Spot-Brooke-Game!

Here they are again. I just cannot get over how J looks at Brooke. It makes my heart melt!

Me and J! I miss him being in Knoxville!

The wedding reception was amazing and even a little rain could not damper things. They had all sorts of musician play the night away (although he said the marching band that Kelly requested cancelled on him the last min, I am not so sure about that one! Ha) and we laughed and blast. Sharon and I did not get home until about 4am but it was totally worth every min! Jamaal and Brooke, we wish you all the best and a lifetime of happiness! We love you so much and are so lucky to know you!
love always,

No comments: