Friday, July 23, 2010

shower

Last weekend I was invited to a baby shower. I was super excited to go because I had yet to meet the mama-to-be and I was dying to meet her. Some of you will recognize the guy in the picture below....
Yep, Derek Greene is not only a husband, but in a few days (yes, days- Gail was 12 days from her due date when this was taken!) he is going to be a very proud Daddy! I am so excited for these two! They have chosen to not find out if they are having a boy or a girl so we will have to wait and see what they are having. My vote is for a girl! Really I only say that because I want Derek to have a girl. Gail is AMAZING and perfect for Derek. She is so nice and I really enjoyed getting to talk with her and share some stories of when Derek was my soccer coach. I can't wait until I see them again and I get to snuggle the newest member of their family!
I will keep everyone posted on when "little Green" make his or her entrance into the world and will try to post some pictures! Yay for babies!!!
love always,

No comments: