Friday, July 9, 2010

I love these kids!

Yesterday I got to babysit my favorite kiddos! I got to watch Reece and Hayden. They are so much fun and too cute. Both were dealing with battle wounds, but were just as precious as they could be.

This little guy had an ear infection and had just been to the doctor. He could not make up his mind about if he wanted me to hold him or put him on the floor to play. This was the face he gave me while he was deciding.

Then once he noticed the camera turned his innocent sweet face on. This is how earache free he normally is. Such a sweet sweet boy. This one got hit in the nose at school right before I was supposed to pick her up. You can notice the remnants of a bloody nose. She was such a trooper and never complained when it needed to be wiped and was so helpful and all smiles while I was with her. Love this girl.

I got her to sing for the camera. I love her little voice and accent. I try to get her to sing and talk all the time just to hear her adorable voice.



I will admit that I was exhausted but it was totally worth it. I would do it again tomorrow!

love always,

No comments: