Friday, June 19, 2009

interruption

I would like to interrupt these wedding posts to wish the BEST MOTHER IN THE WORLD a happy birthday.

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday dear Mama,

Happy Birthday to YOU!!!


I love you so much.

I really do think that I have the BEST mom in the world and I know some GOOD mothers. My mom is special, she is the best. Here are a few reasons why:


1. My mom is always kind to everyone that crosses her path.

2. My mom loves with her whole heart, I don't think that she knows any other way.

3. My mom is beautiful, and gets more beautiful each year!!!

4. My mom is always there for me, even when I am a brat.

5. My mom is the most forgiving person I know. I am in awe.

6. My mom loves being a mother and loves all of my friends as if they were her own.

7. My mom has the greatest laugh. I love to hear her laugh especially when we laugh at inappropriate times. Mom, remember the "Nun in church."

8. My mom is the perfect combination of a southern belle and a modern woman.

9. My mom stands for what she believes in and will not back down, but she will love you through your differences.

10. My mom would go to the end of the earth for me, and I have never doubted it.

11. My mom takes great happiness in seeing other people happy.

12. My mom has made many sacrifices for me, I never wanted for anything, she has never complained.

13. My mom has great strength both physically (her tiny 5'3" frame will surprise you) and emotionally.

14. My mom can talk to anyone. She finds common ground (usually she knows someone you know) with every stranger she meets.

15. My mom has become passionate about sports that at one time she knew nothing about(soccer and basketball) just because I loved them.

16. My mom is very protective of those she loves. You better watch out and not make her mad! Hee hee!

17. My mom taught me that experiences, and adventures are much more important than material things and for that I am forever grateful.

18. My mom is loved by so many people because she takes time to get to know people and to love them. She touches lives everyday and doesn't even know it. I love you mom and so do so many.

19. My mom is awesome and when I find myself doing thing like she does, I love it and it make me so happy. example: When I was little she used to talk to strangers in the check out line at the grocery store. I would get so embarrassed. Now when I talk to someone in line, I just smile to myself because I know where I got it from and hope that it embarrasses my children someday!


Mama,

You are the best. You taught me well. I love you to the end of the earth and back! I hope that you have a wonderful birthday!


Hugs and kisses,

Cameron

1 comment:

Jules said...

This was wonderful to read. Thanks for sharing!