Monday, June 29, 2009

Fiercely Loyal

We went to the beach last week. I have much to post, the rest of the wedding, my dear sweet husband's birthday, father's day, and the beach. I will get to all of it, I promise.

While we were at the beach. Megan's photographer put up some pictures on her blog. Most of you have probably seen them. My favorite quote from the blog is, "Megan and Scott's wedding was such an amazing experience... they have this incredible support group including tons of fiercely loyal, protective and supportive friends and family surrounding them and you can tell how much they were and are so, so loved by every person at that wedding." I think that this was an understatement from this day. I will tell you all about it tomorrow, but for now here is the link to the pictures.

Megan was beautiful. I love the one with Scott and his groomsmen because my dear sweet husband looks so handsome, even blurry!!!

Enjoy!

http://jennieandrewsphoto.blogspot.com/2009/06/cantrell-story-megan-and-scott.html

love always,

1 comment:

Jules said...

Fiercely loyal is a perfect description! Megan and Scott's wedding was beautiful and the pictures are amazing. Thanks for sharing that link!!!