Monday, November 10, 2008

Two shall become one...

Hi everyone! I have some wonderful news to announce on here so I will just get to it.







This is one of Andy's oldest friends. His name is Chris and he is a wonderful guy. Chris and I have become great friends since Andy and I started dating again. Chris had the wonderful joy of also hanging out with Andy and I on some of our "fun" dates in middle school. Chris wrote a song for Andy and I that he played at our rehearsal dinner (speaking of that... Chris I need to get you to record that so we will have a copy) and it was wonderful. At any rate, Chris got an email I think at the end of last year with a request from another young lady that he needed to take her cousin out on a date. It was a really funny email and Chris said, sure why not. So Chris met Julie...







and they went out on a date. They hit it off and have continued to date throughout the year. Well not too long ago I got an email from Chris telling me that he was really impressed at how much Andy and I have been running and that he would probably never be able to be a runner and oh by the way he is going to ask Julie to marry him. Oh by the way. Who does that? Chris. I have gotten to know Julie a little and I love her to pieces. She is an amazing girl. Well this morning when I got to work I received a little email from Julie that told me that they are...




ENGAGED!!!!!


Both Andy and I are so happy for them. We wish them the best and are looking forward to the wedding, but most of all we are looking forward to having a lifetime of memories with these two. We are lucky that we get to share in their life as they do in ours. We love you guys!!!


Here is a picture of her ring... I did not get to see it before the engagement and can't wait to see it on her hand in person.

No comments: