Thursday, November 20, 2008

November 12, 2007

That was the date that Andy and I welcomed our goddaughter to the world. She was cute and sweet and slept most of the time. This is what Reece Bennett Watson looked like one year ago.


I mean seriously how cute is she. I was in love then and still am now...

Well this beautiful baby is growing and learning and just started walking about 2 weeks ago. Her parents threw her a totally adorable birthday party last weekend and of course Andy and I were there to celebrate with her. Here are some pictures of her big day. She had so much fun and only got fussy a little bit.


She loved the boxes!!!! She climbed on them and I think she thought that the box was the toy. So cute. Tori's mother baked her a bear cake and a tiny bear smash cake just for Reece. She dug in as you can see and I think that she would have eaten the whole thing if her parents had let her. Reece's nickname is Reecie-Bear so they did a bear theme.

This is one of her new toys that she loved. Tori's mom also smocked the dress that Reece is wearing. It was beautiful and had so much detail. Maybe I will be lucky enough to get one if Andy and I have a baby girl in the future... (read that: we are not ready for kids yet!)

Thank you Tori and Doc for a wonderful day. We had so much fun celebrating Reece's first year of life and look forward to the many in the future. She is truly a blessing and thank you for allowing us to be a part of your life!!!!

1 comment:

Sharon said...

Happy 1st Birthday Reece. I can't believe I haven't met you yet!!! It will be fun to get Pearce and Reece together when we move to Knoxville at the end of December!!! You are such a sweet godmother cameron!