Wednesday, February 24, 2010

Hey Dog!

I have not posted on the Lovely Little Laney in some time and thought that you guys might like an update. What a sweet, sweet girl she is most of the time. She still LOVES her daddy most, but I like to think that I come in a close second. We have been taking her running almost twice a week and then usually for a swim on the weekends. I know what you are thinking. Yes, it has been terribly cold in K-town, but this pup does not mind. She still loves to swim in the dead of winter and Andy even took her one day when there was ice near the shore. She did not even think twice before plunging her head and the rest of her body into the cold water.

One thing that she has been doing lately is pretty funny and only because Andy and I have a good sense of humor about it. The other morning I got up and Andy was still in bed. I went and took my shower and when I got out I noticed that Laney was not beside the bed on Andy's side. Not thinking too much about it I peeked my head in the office to see if she was on her bed there, but she wasn't. So I walked towards the living room noting that the door to the backyard was closed and locked so she was not out there and she was not on her bed in the living room. I started to think that I missed her so I went back to the bedroom, then the office, back to the living room and then I saw her. Laney is not allowed on the couch. She knows this, but we have noticed lately that she will try to get up on Andy's couch, but usually hops down when she can hear us walking towards the living room. So lately Andy has been putting all of the pillows he can on his couch so that she will not get up there and as you can tell, the pillows are doing there job! I would like to note that when this picture was taken there was not a single pillow or obstacle on my couch.

Busted! The best part is I got two pictures in before she moved. I took the camera into Andy and showed him where she was. His response, "She is a smart dog." What am I going to do with these two. So to show Laney who is boss, this is her punishment!
A couple of days later I took this picture...

Who is punishing who? I laughed so hard at this one. She is an awesome dog and we love her so much!

love always,

No comments: