Wednesday, April 16, 2008

What happens when a crack-head steals your car...



















I am sure that you all remember this beautiful car that I have had for the past few years. Well, this was the car that I had until a crack-head got a hold of it. Whoever this crazy, drugged up person is he stole my car from my driveway. Andy woke me up a few weeks ago asking me where my car was. My response was, "In the driveway?!" He said, "it is not in the driveway." Thus starting the saga that has engulfed our lives for the past few weeks. We thought that the car was long gone and so did our insurance agency (thank goodness) so we found a new car to buy (yeah). Well when we were out of town last weekend it turns out that my precious little Honda was found. Well, sort of... it turns out that the guy driving it was disturbing the peace and when the police tried to pull him over he tried to run THEM over. Yes, I said it run the police over. After a bit of a chase that involved an attempt and success at jumping the curb and smashing into a parked car the police officer had the guy pinned in with his car. Did this deter the thief? Nope he jumped to the passenger side door and ran away. Did they catch him? Nope, he is gone and the crack-head part comes from the cocaine that they found inside the car. Lovely! So I got a phone call that they found the car and went to go see it. It was smashed to pieces. I would have pictures, but before I could get over to take some the insurance company took it since the week before they purchase it from me. Lucky timing I guess. So you ask, what happens when a crack-head steals your car...





You get this...





2 comments:

Testify said...

Cameron, you know that was just your "uncle" who took the car! EVERYONE KNOWS THAT!

Smile!

Anonymous said...

OK, that is hilarious. Does someone want to steal my minivan?